FreeWheel is hiring a Product Manager who will join the product team focused on Trust & Standards within the FreeWheel TV Platform. This role will specifically be focused on solutions related to data governance and information security of TV Platform. We are looking for an experienced and motivated product manager who can partner well within a matrix environment and work with many cross-functional teams. This is a highly visible role within the organization as it intersects with many aspects of the FreeWheel platform.
- Responsible for implementing data governance framework for the TV platform.
- Use available data, industry trends, and market analysis to inform product decisions and roadmap for data governance and information security products
- Innovate on product solutions based on feedback from clients, prospects, sales and support
- Using Agile methodologies, in partnership with Engineering teams, oversee software development efforts, ensuring the final product meets the design specifications
- Partner with various functions including Product, Engineering, Trust & Standards, and Client and Revenue teams to successfully deploy product solutions and features
- Define business cases for new products and features and prioritize needs based on team objectives.
- Define and consistently measure quantifiable success metrics of owned products
- Maintain a general awareness and understanding of the advertising/media operations and television/content-providers landscape, including vendors, partners, and new technologies
- Potential for travel (domestic and international) depending on business needs
- 3-5 years of product management or equivalent experience with successful history of delivering customer-oriented, complex solutions in a fast-moving environment, ideally in the digital advertising space
- Computer science, data science, math, or engineering undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Experience in implementing data governance products in large enterprise businesses with an understanding of data concepts (data catalogue, meta-data management, data security policy management) and 3rdparty tools
- Experience across the product management lifecycle for enterprise products or services
- Proven ability to quickly learn and expand upon complex products, processes, and concepts
- Superior communication skills for addressing colleagues and customers; the ability to present complicated concepts in a clear and concise manner to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience understanding and evaluating client requests, translating requests into detailed designs, and guiding engineering through implementation
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in the industry, development processes, and business priorities
- Good organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Passionate about what you do, and excited about the opportunity!
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Comcast will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law, including the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Pay Range: $120,678.60 – $181,017.91
Additional Range: This job can be performed in California, with a Pay Range of $125,706.88 USD – $188,560.32 USD
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.