Product Manager – Developer Experience
– Tysons, VA, USA
Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People ….MicroStrategy, A Dynamic Place to Work!
At MicroStrategy, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force-our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
We are looking for a motivated Product Managers who wants to be a part of a high-paced seasoned team of professionals that can help MicroStrategy maintain its industry leadership with our Enterprise Analytics Platform. Our customers take better decisions on the fly and stay more connected with access to mobile, touch-optimized reports and dashboards that put critical business information at their fingertips, no matter where they are. And mobile BI is just the start. With MicroStrategy, they can use the same platform to build custom mobile productivity apps that incorporate powerful analytics tailored to any business need.
In this new role, you’ll help us identify how developers want to work with MicroStrategy and the SDK, You’ll be able to identify the needs that clients have, and synthesize how we can integrate those SDK, and BI reporting needs into the platform. You’ll also have a focus on how they can use MicroStrategy to integrate into their system(s).
Your expertise in devising a strategy for developers within our customers with give us a sense of the languages and frameworks that they need us to be incorporating to mek them as efficient and successful as possible. You’ll be the driver in understanding how we can take multiple stacks and put them together.
Key Skill Sets We Look For:
– Product Management for
software is highly desired
– Experience with data (Analytics, Big Data, BI)
– Experienced working with Technology teams – developers, QA, UX
– Experience with Product Management as part of partnerships/client-facing role
Previous experience as a developer or engineer
You should also bring the following:
– Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or applicable experience in a technical or related field preferred, and MBA Degree is a plus
– 3-5+ years in a product management role
– Previous experience in Mobile Analytics, Ecosystem and/or Cloud
Prior experience with SDKs, and experience as an engineer or developer
– Previous experience in working with technology partners for integration purposes
– Product management experience within an agile software development environment
– 3+ years’ experience in agile oriented Product Management in enterprise software
– A good understanding of the role of User Experience Design in the successful adoption of business intelligence
– Proven experience delivering creative features that are strategically oriented that guarantee market differentiation
– Experience presenting information and facilitating group discussions
– Proven success establishing credibility with Management internally and externally and the ability to inspire a customer base
– Persistent focus on delivering creative features that will guarantee market differentiation
– Ability to identify developing critical needs within customer base
– Passion for product orientation, and Strategic Vision and Planning of the product ownership process
MicroStrategy is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at ************.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.