Internet Testing Systems (ITS) is seeking a Software Product Manager to join our team in Baltimore, MD. Local applicants only, NO 3rd party resumes will be accepted.
ITS is a rapidly growing technology company providing cutting edge technology and quality service to the computer-based testing industry. We believe in strong team dynamics, job satisfaction, and making each team member successful. Because of our unique and leading edge software environment, our employees typically experience a dramatic increase in their skills and knowledge as they work at ITS. We believe that work should be fun, and that a successful company needs to nurture their employees, not burn them out.
The Successful Product Manager:
Are you a product owner that knows how to own a software product solution? We are looking for the right person to join our team that is willing to grow, share and developer some of the top in industry software solutions supporting assessment delivery.
At ITS, a product manager handles the following:
– Wears three hats while guiding the vision of the product:
– Business Analyst (understands software requests and is able to evaluate the impact based on the request)
– Project Manager (owns projects for customer implementations working with customer and internal teams)
– Technical Writer (writes technical specifications, vision documents and other items required to bring products to market)
– Understands web applications, user experiences and design (UXD)
– Understands and can evaluate relational databases within MS SQL
– Leads discussions with executives, developers and clients with the shape and form of software project
– Balance roadmaps against the needs of the business, create mock-ups and prototypes
– Top Workplace in Baltimore
– Casual working environment
– Dog friendly office
– Competitive salary
– Health / dental / vision insurance
– Company-paid life, STD, LTD
– Tuition / certification reimbursement
– 401K and more.
Required experience and knowledge
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science a plus
– 5+ years in a software development or database role
– 3+ years of technical business analysis and requirements writing
– 2+ years with SQL Server 2008/2012
– 3+ years with User Interface Design
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills; documentation, presentation and training skills
– Ability to communicate solutions at varying levels of technicality
– Excellent teamwork, organizational, and analytical skills
– Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
– Must have the legal right to work in the United States
To be considered:
– Local applicants only (no relocation assistance offered)
– Direct applicants only, NO 3RD PARTIES
Internet Testing Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Employees must pass a background and credit check.
Search words: Product Manager, Information Architect, Technical Business Analyst, Requirements Analyst, Requirements Manager, Software Developer, Database Engineer, Computer Science
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet Testing Systems Contact Info
– 3000 Chestnut Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21211
– Human Resources
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.