Product Owner Job Duties:
– You are the CEO of your product
– Drive product vision and bring a strong desire to innovate using a lean start-up approach carrying ideas from prototypes to MVP to launch
– UI/UX expertise – a high level of passion to achieving greater customer satisfaction in everything you do
– Collaborate daily within a scrum team and other cross-functional team members
– Manage product lifecycle activity for BI, portfolio management, and monitoring solutions
– Be passionate about data visualization as a means of business optimization and process transformation
– Proactive within the organization when it comes to delivering actionable insights through best-in-class visualizations
– Ability to understand client needs and market trends through client interaction and other market research
– Gather market feedback around product positioning, pricing and revenue, competitor products and services, market trends and translate into compelling product requirements
– Be a self-starter when it comes to determining product priorities, including new features & initiatives that drive your product line forward
– Evangelize your product internally and externally through new sales opportunities, high impact presentations, demos and development of relevant collateral (e.g. online demos, promotions, white papers, case studies, etc.)
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
– Requires a minimum of 2+ years of relevant product management experience
– Experience designing BI dashboard solutions, and development experience in Tableau or other relevant BI software.
– Previous hands-on experience working with data-driven solutions
– Proven track record in utilizing analytical tools & metrics for both managing product portfolios and creating product road maps
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Highly driven, dynamic self-starter
– Team player, detail oriented
– Fundamental understanding of core Agile principals including: writing user stories, setting acceptance criteria, managing your backlog while articulating your product vision to the scrum team.
– Prior experience working with JIRA and Confluence a plus
– Outstanding presentation, communication and information sharing skills
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Excellent PC skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
– Bachelor degree required
– MBA preferred but not required
– Position is located in Costa Mesa, CA
EOE including Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.