Sure, we are leading innovation in Enterprise Planning Management software. Yes, our product is arguably the most sophisticated one in its class. But our product alone does not make heroes of our customers. Our Support team does.
Product Support Analyst
Location: Minneapolis office
As a Product Support Analyst, you will have the opportunity to be part of a revolutionary team, delivering best in class SaaS Customer Care and providing product and technical support to our worldwide customer base. The Product Support Analyst will become an expert in the Anaplan platform and will own support requests from Anaplan customers from a variety of sources including email, live chat and our ticketing system.
This will involve helping customers use the Anaplan Platform, so knowledge of multi-dimensional financial modeling, business analytics, and GREAT customer service skills and attitude is a must. The Product Support Analyst will also assist in creating product documentation to be included in our online Community and online help.
– Answer customer support requests and escalate them as needed
– Collaborate with other departments within Anaplan to find resolutions to support issues
– Work on a rotating after-hours and weekend schedules to support enterprise customers
– Work on a 10 hour day x 4 days a week schedule (1am – 11am shift)
– Assist with reporting on customer support statistics
– Create product documentation to be included in Anaplan’s online Community
– Excel expertise
– Strong skills and experience working with a multi-dimensional financial modeling tool such as IBM Cognos Planning, TM1, Hyperion or SAP BPC preferred
– 4 year degree in Finance, Accounting or MIS or equivalent
– Strong analytical and problem solving skill set
– A passion for business analytics, modeling and planning
– Aptitude for quickly ramping up on new technology
– Excellent communication and customer service skills
– The desire to work with a truly dynamic and exciting team
Anaplan is the planning cloud for Sales, Finance, Operations, and HR. We built our platform from the ground up to empower you to plan, collaborate, and actin real time. Anaplan enables you to deploy easy-to-use applications to solve complex planning challenges across your organization. Stay ahead of critical business events, rapidly model potential impacts, and course correct on the fly. Anaplan is a privately held company, headquartered in San Francisco, CA with global offices on four continents. To learn more, visit . Follow us on twitter: @anaplan
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.