ERP Analyst, Senior
Transform technology into opportunity as an ERP Analyst with GDIT. A career in enterprise IT means connecting and enhancing the systems that matter most. At GDIT you'll be at the forefront of innovation and play a meaningful part in improving how agencies operate.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As an ERP Analyst you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on ERP Analyst joining our team to assist the Navy's implementation of improved processes within the HR system.
HOW AN ERP ANALYST WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Analyzes, evaluates, modifies, configures, tests and implements enterprise-wide systems
- Defines requirements and business cases for the technology developments. Coordinates with customer, business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system technique and controls.
- Identifies and develops high-level requirements based on knowledge of the Navy's personnel and pay systems and meetings/discussions with the customer. Responsible for decomposing high-level functional requirements and writing system and technical requirements for development and testing.
- As a member of a team, must be able to work well with co-workers, developers, testers, and customers.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
• Education: Technical Training, Certification(s) or Degree: Bachelors Degree / Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
• Required Experience: 3+ years of Navy Personnel and Pay Systems
• Required Technical Skills: People Soft Experience
• Security Clearance Level: Secret
• Required Skills and Abilities: Communication, Problem Solving, Team Work
• Preferred Skills: SQL Writing Queries
• Location: On Site
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
• 401K with company match
• Comprehensive health and wellness packages
• Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
• Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
• Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
• Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
Years of Experience
10 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Less than 10%
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.