Help technicians and customers troubleshoot and repair our full range of commercial appliances, including laboratory glassware washer, commercial dishwashers and commercial washing machines over the phone. Maintain a high level of customer service to dealers, sales & service reps, field technical and retail customers.
– Answer a middle to high volume of inbound phone calls (30-40 per day) from consumers, sales personnel and technicians
– Troubleshoot and diagnose the repair of Miele commercial appliances using schematics, wiring diagrams and assorted tools over the phone
– Schedule and facilitate service calls from customers. This includes screening the call, logging the information into the computer system, sending any required parts, and contacting a service company
– Provide installation and technical support for customers and service companies
– Develop and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and customer relations
– Handle other calls associated with our business such as parts availability, parts pricing, and parts ordering
– Help Technicians and Service Manager by gathering information they require to perform their duties
– Research and answer any technical questions Regional Sales Representatives may have.
– Instruct customers in the use and care of Miele commercial appliances
– Resolve escalated customer complaints without the need for supervisor intervention
– Position requires flex scheduling.
– Shift hours determined by location. Hours will be consistent with 9:30am to 6pm est. or the equivalent.
– High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
– 18 months related experience
– Knowledge of basic plumbing and electrical skills
– Good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel)
– Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos in English
– Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, schematics, operation and maintenance manuals in English
– Ability to apply concepts of basic math
– A working knowledge of computer software
– Excellent customer service and communication skills
– Ability to manage difficult customer situations
– Ability to multi-task
– Prior call center experience preferred
– Ability to speak & write Spanish a plus
Health & Wellness Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Plan, Flexible Spending Account
Financial Security Benefits
401K, 529 Education Savings Plan, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Affinity Credit Union, Corporate Mortgage Program, Employee Referral Program
Quality of Life Benefits
Employee Assistance Program, Health Club Memberships, Paid Time Off, Personal Days, Vacation, Volunteer Time
Interested candidates that possess dedication, the skills to exceed our customer’s expectations as detailed herein and the drive to join a growing appliance brand are encouraged to apply online at ****************.
There are only a few brands in the world that have sustained their vision, traditions and high-quality standard for more than a century. Fewer still that can claim consistent family ownership and international brand name integrity. And only one that is recognized for creating the world’s most innovative appliances. Founded in Germany in 1899 with a single promise of Immer Besser, a phrase meaning Forever Better, Miele has dynamically grown to become the world’s largest family-owned and operated appliance company with over 16,600 employees, 12 production facilities, representation in nearly 100 countries and annual turnover of USD$3.62bn (2009/10).
As a premium appliance brand represented on all continents, Miele is steadfastly committed to the highest quality, performance and environmental standards. The company’s innovative heritage, state-of-the-art design and engineering aesthetic have inspired comparison to other powerhouse German brands synonymous with innovation: Mercedes-Benz and BMW.
Miele’s range of exceptional consumer appliances includes: vacuum cleaners; laundry systems; rotary irons; dishwashers; built-in convection, speed, steam and combi-steam ovens; cooktops; ventilation hoods; refrigeration; wine storage and coffee systems. Additionally, Miele Professional (the commercial product division) offers dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers and rotary irons for commercial use as well as washer-disinfectors for medical, dental and laboratory applications.
To research further, we invite you to visit ************ for complete and detailed product information or ************************ for our public communication regarding Miele’s commitment to our environment and its employees.
Miele is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports and enforces a drug-free workplace. EOE/AA:M/F/D/V
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 1410
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Miele Contact Info
– Princeton, NJ
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.