This position will serve as the key region data liaison program manager, responsible for supporting leaders in implementing the strategy for data driven decision making and program improvement, including the design, statistical analysis and delivery of data products and programs. The incumbent will report to the System Director of the Health Outcomes & Analytics Department with strong partnership and direct guidance from the Region Associate Vice President of Quality. This key role will aid in meeting the goal of aligning efforts to create a system-wide approach to delivering data driven insights for performance improvement across CHRISTUS Health. This role will help build stronger connections and feedback structures that drive performance improvement through a foundation of aligned data and analytics, sustained to deliver results that scale for future impact across CHRISTUS Health.
The incumbent will support the department purpose to translate data into action to achieve excellence in patient care. Towards this goal, this individual will serve to continually improve health outcomes data and analytic insights, including the management and governance of data across the organization in order to provide valuable analytics to the CHRISTUS Health System.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Statistical analysis, including expertise in descriptive, inferential and predictive assumptions, tests, and interpretation of results
- Communication skills and ability to develop and present solutions to all levels of management (executive level experience a plus)
- Must have demonstrated the ability to solve complex statistical and analytics problems with minimal direction
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees
- High reliability, process improvement or program management training a plus
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience with design, architecture and development of Enterprise scale advanced analytics
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in programing, such as SQL, SAS, Statistical Modeling, R, Python
- Minimum of one (1) years of experience in Business Intelligence visualization tool expertise, MicroStrategy, Tableau, Excel required
- EMR experience strongly preferred, e.g. EPIC Clarity database
- Experience with Healthcare regulatory metrics and national ranking programs preferred, CMS, VBP, HAC, NHSN, Leapfrog, TJC
- Experience with developing processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Expertise with techniques for processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis required
- SQL programing and query performance tuning techniques for Data Integration and Consumption using design for optimum performance against large data asset
- Clinical expertise or healthcare experience a plus
- SQL, Python, SAS or other statistical analysis tool certification preferred
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.