Programmer Analyst (71496)
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Skill Type:Sales Support and Operations
Job Type:Full Time
Career Level:Mid to Senior Level
NWN is recognized as one of the top 16 Cisco partners in the U.S. and a leader in the IT services industry with many awards and elite certifications from Hewlett Packard, NetApp, EMC, Microsoft and VMware to name only a few. With over 600 employees in 12 locations across the U.S. the company is on a fast track to even greater success. If you’re a top performer looking for a new opportunity we want to talk to you!
NWN is looking for a Programmer Analyst to join our team in Greensboro, NC. This is a full time position with full benefits.
The scope of essential job responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
– Support our various business teams with their routine NetSuite usage as well as develop new projects and features to better enable them in their business functions.
– Develop reports, searches, and dashboards to meet the critical business needs of various departments inside the business.
– Develop, manage and maintain all user profiles, roles and permissions to effectively provide NWN employees with the tools to do their jobs while safeguarding company data and assets.
– Oversee the general health, usability and maintenance of our NetSuite instance as well as our Sandboxes.
– Provide support to the Finance and Operations teams for routine closing activities as well as transactional forensics.
– Execute the development of business-critical solutions inside our core solution platforms (NetSuite, ServiceNow, Box) from concept to deployment by gathering and evaluating requirements, architecting the solution, building the solution, and testing to meet or exceed quality standards using established process methodologies and tools.
– Collaborate with Project Managers/Business Analysts and end-users to define and document requirements using established processes and tools given scope constraints.
– Translate requirements to design, architect and document systems, and develop solutions on our core platforms that are stable, reusable, scalable and simple.
– Proactively monitor, maintain and enhance existing systems to increase functionality and optimize performance.
– Solve business needs with initiative, sound judgment, a strong technical mind, attention to detail, and exceptional customer service.The scope of additional job responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
Expected to gain an intimate knowledge of the business by learning through a mix of project work, partnering with business users, and seeking out learning opportunities.
Requirements and Qualifications
– Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a System Administrator or Consultant with the NetSuite platform.
– Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a technology discipline) or related experience in a technical field.
– Must be detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple assignments effectively.
– Strong debugging, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
– A professional demeanor with a high degree of flexibility, responsiveness and self-direction.
– Understanding of standard project methodologies as well as Agile development frameworks. #LI-JL1
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.