Programmer Analyst 5 – Norfolk, VA – **********
– Find Jobs
– Company Reviews
– Find Salaries
– Find Resumes
– Employers / Post Job
– Upload your resume
– Sign in
whatjob title, keywords, or company
wherecity, state, or zip code
Advanced Job Search
Programmer Analyst 5
Read what people are saying about working here.
– Client is actively seeking a Programmer Analyst to join our team in Norfolk, VA.
– Essential Responsibilities Include:
– Participate in the requirements, definition, design, development, testing, and documentation of computer software.
– Analyze program output, code, and documentation for correctness and consistency and provide recommendations for improvements.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field and at least 10 years of job-related experience or equivalent
– Excellent communications and analytical skills
– Demonstrated working knowledge of systems design patterns, application architectural methodologies, and Web Service applications (using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), XML SOAP, UDDL)
– Broad experience in Object Oriented Design/Analysis (OOD/OOA)
– Position may require the ability to investigate, troubleshoot, and design solutions to problems in operational software
– Position may require minimal travel
– Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance, which requires U.S. citizenship
– Position requires an MCSD certification within 12 months of hire
– Ability to: Function as a team member in design, development, troubleshooting, testing, and analysis of medium scale software projects, usually involving military applications.
– Prepare software requirements, design, code, or documentation.
– Develop plans for detailed analysis of computer program code, documentation, and output to insure validity, consistency, and conformance to applicable standards.
– Design and execute test cases, analyze output for validity, and prepare written reports documenting results.
– Help train and evaluate freshman level programmers.
– Maintain and establish a filing system for tracking and inventory control of hardware and software vendors for system upgrades and maintenance.
– Comply with hardware and software systems standards and procedures.
– Provide informal training in implementing software programs based on user requirements.
– Develop, write, and submit technical reports for technical presentations and meetings.
– May provide support in the development of technical proposal and provide input on the technical content and level of effort of the proposed scope of work
– Perform evaluations in the development, design, implementation, and maintenance of complex programs or systems.
– May provide technical management and leadership to a group of employees for a given project, contract or job with overall responsibility for cost, schedule, technical and employee performance.
Job Type: Full-time
– Programmer Analyst or Related: 10 years (Required)
– Object Oriented Design/Analysis (OOD/OOA: 2 years (Required)
– Bachelor’s (Required)
– MCSD certification (Required)
– 25 (Required)
1 hour ago – save job – report job
Save this job
Programmer Analyst jobs in Norfolk, VA
Jobs at Diskriter in Norfolk, VA
Programmer Analyst salaries in Norfolk, VA
Get job updates from Diskriter, Inc
Let employers find you
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed
Upload your resume
– Help Center
2018 IndeedCookies, Privacy and Terms
Let Employers Find YouUpload Your Resume
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.