Role: Programmer Analyst
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Duration: 12 Months
Expert Developer is a member of a full lifecycle agile development team. Develops custom software applications and databases, implements enhancements to existing systems, troubleshoots application issues, implements integration between applications, and implements and supports Off the Shelf software solutions. Must be able to make high-level design choices and implement solutions following technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms for the enterprise. Work directly with subject matter experts (SME) and other stakeholders to ensure solutions meet defined requirements. Will be involved, and work in concert with other team members, to analyze, design, implement, and test solutions.
Minimum Required Skills & Experience:
– Experience with Scrum, SAFe, DAD, or other agile approach, highly desired.
– Experience with implementing and/or enhancing Cherwell service management solution highly desired.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
– Work as a senior developer on various cross-functional application projects, ensuring that robust and scalable solutions are implemented. Collaborate with other team members and Subject Matter Experts to ensure solutions are implemented according to customer requirements.
– Responsible for full lifecycle application development. Ensures code is written to implement the architecture and design such that it meets standards in terms of code quality and efficiency
– Fully unit test all solutions prior to User Acceptance Testing and implementation.
– Initiate, drive and deliver effective experiences in partnership with distributed cross-functional teams to ensure all aspects of the architectural vision are communicated, supported and delivered to the highest standards; align core .NET based platform development initiatives with Department development vision, strategy and deployment
– Develop and apply knowledge of trends, relevant software development technologies and methodologies.
Cogent Infotech Corporation celebrates over 14 years of innovation and welcomes motivated people to support our constantly growing operations and maintain best in class solutions in a work hard/play hard environment. Be a part of a team that values your ideas and gives you the tools and resources to implement your best innovations and concepts! Cogent is a place that values diversity & offers a generous benefit package including paid-time off, health and dental benefits, 401(k), sick leave, life insurance, plus other perks throughout the year to support our work hard/play hard environment.
Cogent Infotech Corporation, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
For more information about Cogent, visit ******************.
Please direct any questions about the position to **********************
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.