DH Pace Company of Kansas City, headquarters in Olathe, KS, offers a great opportunity in our Information Technology Dept. Put your software development knowledge and solution building skills to work in our Information Technology Programmer/Analyst position.
As a Member of the Information Systems Department, you will be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of solutions that resolve business issues and you will assist the Information Systems team in the daily operations of existing business systems and the implementation of new business systems.
– Work with business personnel/end-users to define requirements, processes, and projects.
– Design solutions based on user needs within system capabilities.
– Program/Develop applications to handle functionality requests from users.
– Implement systems into business environment; scope, plan, schedule, and document projects and assist with project documentation and training.
– As for daily operations of existing business systems, you will respond to user issues and requests for enhancements, assist with testing of Service Packs and New Releases and keep systems available by resolving issues in a timely manner.
– Other duties as assigned
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
– Three or more years of experience designing and developing MS NAV business solutions/systems
– Three or more years of experience being part of a cross functional team resolving business issues
– Required Skills: Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 or greater, C/AL and C/Side, T-SQL, Understanding OOP
– Preferred Skills: SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, and C#/Net. Construction experience
– Bonus Skills: Point and IIS 7 or greater
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products through over 40 offices in the US. The company is privately-held and family operated for over 90 years, with sales in 2017 in excess of $400MM.
We set the tone for success, reward hard work and put employees first:
– Exposure to tenured DH Pace leaders will invest time in associate growth and development.
– Access to online training material to enhance professional skills and product knowledge
– Advancement and transfer opportunities
– Competitive base salary
– Comprehensive total benefits package and corporate wellness program
– Paid time off plan
DH Pace Company
on Company Website
Job ID: PROGR02092
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
DH Pace has been providing door and door related products and services to home and business owners since 1926. Our mission is to enhance the lives of people by improving the safety, security, convenience, and aesthetics of the buildings where they live, work, and play. Contact Info
– Olathe, KS
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.