Programmer Analyst – Systems Integration (Hybrid role)
CGI is seeking an experienced Programmer Analyst – Systems Integration (Hybrid role) to join our Phoenix, AZ team!
You will work in a fast-paced collaborative environment and be a part of a growing team implementing critically important solutions for our State and Local Government clients.
Responsible for handling all aspects of integrations between systems, including designing, developing, and testing integrations between a core ERP system and various external systems.
Experience in facilitating requirements gathering sessions, extracting, transforming, and loading relevant data between internal applications and external systems.
Will need to multi-task and be able to communicate with collaborators and report risk and status to team lead or manager.
This is a Hybrid role (Remote/Client Site – Phoenix, AZ)!
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Design, develop, unit and system test interfaces using ETL tools such as Pentaho Data Integrator, Pervasive/Actian Data Integrator (PDI), and shell scripts
• Manage software version control of work products
• Adhere to the project plan and communicate software delivery schedules
• Solve issues with the implementation of the solution
• Assist in the final implementation and go-live activities planning
• Meet with collaborators to gather and document system interface requirements
• Become proficient in CGI Advantage ERP by working with the CGI product team and formal / informal training
• Provide timely and informative status to the team lead
• Ability to work within a team environment
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 3+ years of Software Development experience
• Proficient with SQL
• Experience with DBMS (Oracle, SQL Server)
• Pentaho or Pervasive/Actian Data Integrator or other integration software experience
• Demonstrable understanding of configuration management and the systems development lifecycle
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field that focuses on Information Technology or Information Systems with exposure to computer-based technical content
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A phenomenal teammate with a collaborative and flexible attitude
• Self-motivated and organized
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Attention to details even under pressure
• Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
Desired qualifications/non-essential skills:
• Awareness / Knowledge with Unix environments (RHEL, AIX) and Windows Server environments
• Awareness / Knowledge with scripting languages (Python, PowerShell, bsh, ksh), Java or C++ programming experience is preferred
• Experience with SDLC (Requirements gathering, testing, QA)
• Experience with ERP products
• Experience with ETL
• Experience with Data Analysis
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $56,000-$90,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals "members" to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI's benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today – one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI – where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- Shell Script
- SQL Server
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.