Req #: ******Location: St. Inigoes, MD USJob Category: Service
Contract ActSecurity Clearance: SecretClearance Status: Must Be
CACI is seeking a Project Analyst who will provide procurement work
and analysis directly in support for the customer. Responsible for the
financial tracking of government budgets, purchases and expenditures
in support of the project and project manager. Also assist the Project
Manager in completing monthly status financial reports, and compiling
multi year end spreadsheets and reports for procurement and financial
tracking as requested or required by the government. Responsible for
identifying procurement sources that are required for purchases
specific to each project and project manager. Interface directly with
government and government acquisition system to ensure the data and
information for the procurement is logged accurate at St. Inigoes, MD.
What You ll Get to Do:
* Provide procurement support
* Financial tracking of government budgets in support for project
* Assist PM in completing monthly status and financial reports
* Compiling multi-year end spreadsheets and reports for procurement
* Financial tacking when requested/required by government
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
Active Secret clearance
Associate’s degree in a technical discipline field and two years
of experience with analysis techniques and project support
requirements (OR) High school diploma and four years of experience
with analysis techniques and project support requirements
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-St. Inigoes-MD-MARYLAND SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.