Company Order Number:6975
# of openings:1
The Project Analyst reports directly to the Financial Controller. This position supports, challenges and partners with the Clean Air Americas finance and management team to deliver high performance finance. Responsible for project management of ad hoc projects and preparation of reports for Group, Sector and the Americas Region. Clean Air Americas sites including Devon, Audubon, Smithfield, Detroit, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
* Drive the development, implementation and execution of priority projects for the betterment of business.
* Deliver timely, accurate, complete and insightful projects / reporting in an efficient manner.
* Ensure projects are prepared accurately and presented clearly and according to timelines.
* Liaise with Finance and other relevant personnel across the Region and Sector to obtain the required information.
* Support the Unify / SAP implementation for the Clean Air Americas business units.
* Create value through the analysis of robust data, information and trends for a thorough decision making process.
* Cross train and share efficiencies with the finance team.
* Involved in the budgeting process and supporting the business.
* Build business knowledge and relationships to efficiently support and challenge business performance including pricing and costing, profitability, asset utilization, capital funding, working capital, cash and cash flow management.
* Understanding the operating results and what drives them to prepare analysis to equip management with critical information.
* Building a culture of accountability and ownership over a practical and effective control environment.
* Continuous review and enhancement of reports to ensure information provided addresses management requirements.
* Assist the Financial Controller, Americas FP & A Manager and Americas Finance Director with ad-hoc projects as required by the business.
* Coordinate the business’s robust identification, assessment, monitoring, management, assurance and reporting of risk.
* Safeguard the business’s assets.
* Manage, monitor, maintain and validate a control environment that is fit for purpose, effective and in line with relevant standards.
* Comply with relevant JM policies and procedures and the Group Control Manual.
* Comply with all Johnson Matthey Hazardous Waste procedures and local, state and federal regulatory requirements.
* Comply with all environmental & health and safety federal, state, local regulations and company policies.
* Perform ad hoc analyses, projects and other duties as assigned or required.
Are you the ideal candidate?
You will need:
* Bachelor’s in Accounting and/or Finance required.
* CPA or MBA preferred.
* Strong leadership and project management capabilities.
* 5+ years accounting / finance experience.
* Experience of working within a high value manufacturing environment.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to build strong, high trust relationships.
* Strong attention to detail while retaining flexibility to think and act strategically.
* Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
* Ability to cooperate effectively with people from different areas of the organization, including overseas.
* Ability to balance high levels of accuracy and attention to detail with a sense of proportion and materiality.
* Strong analytical and strong Microsoft Office skills required.
* IT knowledge including of ERP systems (JD Edwards or SAP preferred).
#CB-Clean Air Wayne
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.