* Bachelor s degree from accredited university required
* General understanding of IT systems
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word,
PowerPoint and Outlook
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Access and SharePoint
* Working knowledge of ServiceNow and Tableau
* Beginning proficiency in Microsoft Project
* Intermediate skills in creating and maintaining process flow
* Demonstrated strengths in coordinating, attention-to-detail,
follow-through, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving
* Strong people and communication skills
* Researches, collects and evaluates data necessary to meet project
reporting and evaluation requirements including scope, schedule
* Prepares a variety of reports covering budget status, forecast
reports and other management requirements
* Prepares engaging, informative, and well-organized presentations
* Facilitates meetings with teams across the IT department,
including executive level participants
* Performs in depth analysis of focus areas and provides
recommendations to management
* Partners with Project Managers and Business Relationship Managers
* Works well in a team environment, sharing knowledge and lessons
* Provide recommendations to streamline and improve processes
* Active participation in project ceremonies
Essential Behaviors, Skills and Attitudes Required for Success in this
* Commitment to DaVita s values of Service Excellence, Integrity,
Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun.
* Ability to demonstrate those values positively and proactively to
patients, teammates, management, physicians, and/or vendors in
everyday performance and interactions
* Strong executive communication skills
* Outstanding conceptual, analytical and strategic skills
* Ability to effectively handle and drive multiple projects
* Comfortable with ambiguity
* Solid relationship building skills
* Strong sense of ownership
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
* A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values
that really matter.
* Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
* Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths
to help you reach your potential.
* Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team
* A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health,
your financial well-being and your future.
* Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from
chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare
Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to ************************* to learn more or apply.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.