Complete Healthcare Communications Group (CHC) (**************) is a scientific communication company with a focus on publication planning, content development, and medical affairs consulting.
The Publications Associate Project Manager will work as a member of an overall project team to establish workflow, deadlines, expense budgets and overall quality of one or more product and project teams.
Job Description Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
– Assist with the management the publication development process (initiation – publication) including financial oversight
– Work closely with the team to ensure deliverables meet with client expectations and preferences Understand and oversee industry compliance standards (eg, The Sunshine Act, ICMJE)
– Develop and oversee team SOPs and update them as needed
– Coordinate publication review/approval process using publication management tools (e.g., PubsHub PMSolution, Datavision) Develop and monitor project plans with timelines/milestones Lead project status meetings with internal team, clients, and external contractors Support the submission of final publications (abstracts, manuscripts) to congresses and journals
– Serve as the project point of contact for clients, authors, and internal teams Liaise with internal team and support staff (Creative/Graphics, Editorial/Copyedit, Finance)
– Oversee and train other operational staff such as needed Review client invoices to ensure timeliness and accuracy Assess project issues/risks and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and client goals
Minimum – Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA)
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
– 3+ years of years of publication project management experience in a healthcare or medical communications agency, biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry, or a related field preferred
– Highly proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat; familiarity with using FTP sites, DropBox, and WebEx (or similar systems) preferred
– A well-organized, detail-oriented, performance-driven approach with strong interpersonal skills Excellent communication skills – written, oral (including telephone)
– Experience with Datavision or similar publication management software a plus
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.