Plant Project Engineer
Rise Modular is a full volumetric modular technology company serving the multi-family apartment and hospitality development sectors in the Midwest. Its headquarters is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota with its first manufacturing facility in Owatonna, Minnesota. The company expects to grow to multiple manufacturing plants over the next 3 to 5 years. The company is financially supported by a strong family office and is not dependent on venture or private equity capital. The company is also unique in its ability to self-develop through an affiliated development team.
The company designs, engineers and manufactures industry leading full volumetric modular units for the multi-family apartment and hospitality industries in the Upper Midwest. In addition, the company's affiliated development arm executes select multi-family development projects and partners with other developers to bring key know-how of modular technologies and to share execution risk.
Responsible for daily project activities i.e.: Work with Procore and Procurement Tracker. Demonstrate continual improvements and measure cost savings. Promote Teamwork.
- Primarily function as data keeper of project specific tasks using the Procore tool. Control submittal approvals, RFI management, day to day correspondence.
- Maintain Procurement Tracker to assist with material procurement, inventory, and confirmation of materials on hand prior to production according to approved submittals.
- Assist with, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation of the project.
- Assist with the preparation of the schedule of values.
- Assist with project planning for approval by management.
- Assist with the preparation of project schedules with input from project staff and, if required, assistance from the Scheduling Department.
- Assist with change orders with client, architects, and engineers.
- Complete all required reports.
- Assist with preparation of all Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, requisitions, proposals, etc.
- Attend weekly OAC coordination meetings/calls.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all employees to promote a cooperative and harmonious working environment to facilitate positive employee morale, productivity, and continued improvement.
- Conforms with safety rules and uses all appropriate safety equipment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Three (3) years' experience with procurement in either residential or commercial construction industries required. Strong knowledge of building materials used in residential/commercial construction and ability to read blueprints
- Ability to work under pressure and identify and understand details.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities; persuasive, tactful, mature, flexible.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Resourceful and well organized. Good reasoning abilities. Sound judgement.
- Ability to work with fast-paced environment with limited detailed information. Strong initiative and ability to work independently.
- Excellent organization and communication skills mandatory.
- Ability to operate a computer and supportive software including Purchasing, Inventory and Microsoft Office software.
Above all else, our team members should have a positive attitude and be flexible as to job responsibilities. We have a collaborative, team focused, and fast-paced environment and welcome team members who are interested in working for a progressive and innovative organization. We are willing to train so come grow with us!
For additional information about Rise Modular, please visit our website at www.risemodular.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rise Modular is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
** Click APPLY to show link to read full job details **
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.