Join Our Team: Put the CARE back in CAREER – Join our team today! Overview:
As a Managed Medicaid plan,our mission is to provide services to seniors in the community or returning to the community. We have developed a premier provider network and employ a staff of care management professionals to help our members stay at home or return safely to home. We are seeking a Project Manager to join our GROWING team today!
Our Excellent, Full Benefit Package includes:
Competitive wages and opportunities for advancement
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
401(k) with matching
Generous Paid Time Off
Maintain responsibility for general support functions to include:
- Schedule meetings, rooms and coordinate calendars as requested.
- Type and distribute, upon review and approval, departmental correspondence reports, memos, and projects from notes or drafts.
- Take lead on managing new projects as assigned and work collaboratively with additional departments until project completion.
- Develop comprehensive project plans and help Executive Director and department directors/managers reach measured goals.
- Work with Provider Relations department on contract management
- Maintain confidentiality of all information.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of all policies and procedures and ability to reference them from appropriate books and manuals.
- Assist Executive Director and department directors/managers with special projects as needed
- Graduation from a regionally accredited or New York State registered four-year college or university with a degree in general studies or related field with three (3) years related experience.
- Good working knowledge of community resources serving the elderly.
- Must have experience with communicating and interacting through electronic documentation/tools using multiple electronic Patient Health Information databases.
- Ability to communicate effectively with members, caregivers, co-workers, and vendors both orally and in writing.
- Personable and professional manner on phones and to staff nece
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Consistent work and holiday rotations to provide you with a great work/life balance, Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse team, Free On-Site Parking, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Truly make a difference in our residents' lives while providing top notch care EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.