Created in February 2014 through a 50/50 joint venture of the world’s largest and second largest steelmakers, ArcelorMittal and Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation, AM/NS Calvert is located in Calvert, AL. Our state-of-the-art steel processing facility has the capacity to process 5.3 million tons of high-value steel grades including hot rolled bands, hot rolled pickled and oiled, cold rolled, and advanced coated products for the automotive, pipe and tube, appliance/HVAC, service center and construction industries in the NAFTA market.
AM/NS Calvert products are marketed in NAFTA through managing joint venture partner ArcelorMittal.
– Manage Assigned Capital Projects
– Fulfill the commitment to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
– Fulfill the responsibilities required to achieve the Quality Commitment.
– Demonstrate commitment to teamwork by fostering an environment that embodies trust and respect.
– Ensure working knowledge of competencies as defined in ISO 9001: 2015/IATF 16949 and ISO 14001: 2015
– Manage capital or repair and maintenance projects from inception to completion following the project management work flow
– Responsible and Accountable to develop project budget and schedule
– Responsible and Accountable for project budget and schedule compliance
– Qualify bids and respond to RFIs
– Develop technical documents such as scopes of work, equipment specifications, etc.
– Provide regular updates to internal customers
– Mentor other project managers
– Champion project management excellence
– Ensure project success through commissioning and manufacturing integration
– Ensure the receival of as-built drawings, operating, and maintenance manuals
– Ensure drawings are updated after changes are made due to projects
– Ensure equipment maintenance plans are developed as part of projects
– Manage multiple contractors and contracts
– Ensure project and contractor safety compliance
– Support reporting of projects to management
Education and Accreditation:
– B.S. in Mechanical, Electrical, or Civil Engineering
– Certified Project Management Professional
– 5+ years of successful project management in an industrial environment
– Competent with project management concepts such as earned value, schedules, budgets and variance
If you need an accommodation to complete any part of the application process due to a disability or medical condition, you may call ************ or email [Click Here to Email Your Resum] to communicate your accommodation request. Do not email your application materials to this email address. Application materials sent to this email address will not be considered.
AMNS Calvert is an EEO Employer: Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Disability, Age, Vet, and Other Protected Group Status.
on Company Website
Job ID: 10665
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
AM/NS Calvert is a 50/50 joint venture of the world’s largest and second largest steelmakers, ArcelorMittal and Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation. Our state-of-the-art steel processing facility has the capacity to process 5.3 million tons of high-value steel grades including hot rolled bands, hot rolled pickled and oiled, cold rolled, and advanced coated products for the automotive, pipe and tube, appliance/HVAC, service center and construction industries in the NAFTA market. Contact Info
– Mobile, AL 36560
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
More Jobs at ArcelorMittal
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.