WHY WORK HERE
We Create Opportunity
ERC is a growing end-to-end solutions provider in the accounts receivable management industry servicing clients nationwide with nearly 3,000 employees across 8 locations and 3 divisions. Because of our relentless dedication to deliver nothing less than exceptional, our company continues to grow. Join us and you will too. We’ll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. And along the way you’ll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earn some serious perks.
– Competitive base salary
– Opportunities to gain valuable professional skills through on-going training
– Benefits offered after 60 days to include: Health, Dental, Vision, and IRA options
– Paid Holidays after 90 days
– Paid Time-Off after 90 days
– Career growth opportunities
– Fun, innovative culture that will challenge you and support your growth
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
– 4 Year degree required or equivalent work experience in a Business Analysis role.
– Preferred PMI Certification.
– At least 1 – 2 years of experience in a Project Manager position.
– Solid understanding of SDLC, Agile methodologies.
– Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
– Working Knowledge of Microsoft Project.
– Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
– Understanding of various software development methodologies.
– Demonstrated team player focused on delivering results and who will promote innovation and teamwork.
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to facilitate remote, cross-functional, cross-location meetings.
– Ability to effectively build and maintain strong internal/external relationships with multiple partners on multiple sites and courage to influence and challenge when necessary.
WHY THIS POSITION
We Don’t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team – because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
This position supports the needs of the company through completion of Audits, RFI’s, RFP’s, and Projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
– Plans and coordinate project plans, project scheduling, budgeting, and administrative tasks.
– Supports the project staff by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, etc.
– Facilitates and directs project meetings, takes meeting minutes and action items during meetings and performs basic follow-up.
– Follows up with project team members on outstanding deliverables and issues updates.
– Reporting to Senior Leadership for project status, risks and issue resolution.
– Interface with clients as required.
– Responsible for project oversight and success through Microsoft Project, Action/Issues Log, Meeting Minutes and ERC Project Methodology.
– Collaborate with cross functional teams through the project life cycle.
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 2018-1803
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Enhanced Resource Centers
ERC is an international BPO and a full service, end-to-end provider for every aspect of the customer lifecycle. Across 4 domestic and 2 international locations, we are one powerful team, dedicated to deliver the best customer experience and results possible on behalf of our clients. It’s not a mission statement. It’s an unwavering commitment from each one of us. So whether we’re providing recovery, outsourcing, market research or any other service, we’ll continue to invest in technology, tools and talent, while leveraging best-in-class analytics and business intelligence. We won’t just check the boxes. We’ll keep pushing, keep innovating, enhancing our services, so we can enhance the lives of those we serve. Contact Info
– 8014 Bayberry Road
Jacksonville, FL 32256
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.