DH Pace Company, Inc., aspires to hire an experienced Project Manager for the commercial construction industry. This individual will ensure project objectives are met by specified date and within budget by effectively planning, directing, and coordinating activities.
– Ensure construction project objectives are met by specified date and within budget by effectively planning, directing, and coordinating activities
– Proven track record in successfully managing large projects
– Review project plans and specs to determine time frame, budget parameters, field staffing requirements and allotment of available resources for the various phases of the project
– Discuss and establish work plan outline with staff; assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority and provide technical advice/trouble-shooting
– Direct and coordinate activities to ensure project is on schedule and within budgeted scope; review status reports prepared by staff and make changes where needed
– Responsible for financial success of projects
– Other responsibilities as assigned
This position will require 30-50% travel; dependent on locations of projects/job sites This position may require travel for an extended training period – up to 4 weeks – upon hire
– Two (2) years’ experience and/or training in Commercial Construction Project Management
– Must have detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office
– EPWS software or other industry specific software experience a plus
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products through 40 locations in 19 states. The company is privately-held and family operated for over 90 years, with sales in 2017 in excess of $400MM.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
– Competitive base salary
– Medical, dental, and vision options
– 401k retirement plan + match
– Paid time off plan
on Company Website
Job ID: PROJE02111
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
DH Pace has been providing door and door related products and services to home and business owners since 1926. Our mission is to enhance the lives of people by improving the safety, security, convenience, and aesthetics of the buildings where they live, work, and play. Contact Info
– Olathe, KS
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.