For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-******-7084: Project Manager
LocationU.S. – Virginia – Arlington
**This position is contingent upon contract award**
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Project Manager (PM) in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) customer. The mission is to provide timely news and information activities with national and international media representatives in the United States and around the world. Additionally, the mission provides research and analysis on how the various news media, including bloggers and social media, are covering national security topics. This position reports to the Intelligence Services Division Program Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
– Provides oversight, integration, and coordination of all personnel and activities required to execute the project
– Manages the timeliness, completeness, and quality of the contract deliverables
– Provides corrective action plans, timely identification of issues, and effective management of all program personnel and subcontractors
– Maintains clear organizational lines of authority and responsibility to ensure effective management of the resources required to execute the project
– Maintains and establishes processes and allocates resources to administer the project
– Utilizes management best practices to manage stakeholders and subordinate contractor personnel
– Builds and manages resource schedules to account for holidays and weekends as necessary
– Active DoD SECRET clearance
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree
– Six years of verifiable experience in the fields of media analysis, communications, international affairs, market research, or related areas
– Possess a minimum of three (3) years of experience operating within a Senior Level atmosphere, preferably the Pentagon/OSD/Service staff/Joint Staff environment; experience as an Army Public Affairs Officer (46A) or a Navy Public Affairs Officer (165X) preferred
– Possess excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with senior leaders
– Performs majority of work within an office environment working alongside military and U.S. Government civilian personnel
– This position is located at the Pentagon
– Ability to lift and carry 25 lbs.
– Travel within the National Capital Region may be required
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.