We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. Must have at least 6 years of experience working in Multifamily construction as a Project Manager.
– Direct responsibility for all aspects of the construction project.
– Manages and coordinates engineering, budgets, purchasing, construction and all related activities.
– Organize and train new field personnel to properly perform duties and their responsibilities as applicable.
– Instructs the field to maintain efficient project management systems, subcontractor controls, scheduling techniques, material handling and technical items.
– Communicates directly with superintendent/subcontractors concerning project cost, staffing, scheduling and safety.
– Experience should include the ability to read & interpret plans and specs, outline scope of work and provide project management from start to finish.
– Prepares project status reports and works to ensure plans adhere to contract specifications.
– Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
– Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
– Performs a variety of tasks.
– Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
– Assumes responsibility for cost, schedule, and quantity and budget control.
– Reviews work with management.
– Will write proposals, prepare bid documents, subcontractor agreements, attend pre-bid/pre-construction meetings.
– Should have strong communication skills with vendors, clients, subcontractors.
– Must be team-oriented.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: R*******
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
At Fairfield, exceptional, personalized living comes full of amenities with none of the stress of homeownership. We do it through the programs we offer, a commitment to local neighborhoods and innovative green living opportunities. Our award-winning apartments are managed and staffed by award-winning teams. Residents rent with us, and stay with us, because our life’s work is helping people feel at home, over and over again. Building and maintaining strong relationships with our residents, employees, investors and partners matters to us. We’ve got the depth of experience and financial foundation to provide stability and peace of mind, whether you are renting or investing with us. Contact Info
– Kirkland, WA
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.