Req #: ******Location: Washington, DC USJob Category: Project and
Program ManagementSecurity Clearance: TS/SCIClearance Status: Must Be
CACI is seeking a Project Manager to join our team in Washington, DC
supporting the Headquarters, Department of the Army G-2 and will be
responsible for input and support to the budget process, policy
updates and requirements analysis for an Army Intelligence Program.
Coordinating and communicating with internal and external commands,
agencies, and staff sections for budget, fielding, plans, policy,
operations, training, exercises, and joint task force contingency
deployments. Represents and, if necessary, briefs on behalf of the
Program to Government Senior Staff.
What You ll Get to Do:
* Support the preparation, development and submission of the Program
Objective Memorandum for the Future Years Defense Plan
* Prepare and present briefings to DA Senior Level Staff
* Submit and defend requests for unfunded and OCO requirements
* Assist Program Staff elements as required in support of funding,
requirements and policy
* Represent the Program in program management reviews, in-process
reviews and other program-related meetings and/or functions
* Provide input to the program s lifecycle, including the long-range
(5-year/10-year) plan for fielding and development, and updates to
program/budget policies and procedures
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active TS/SCI Clearance
* Must have at least 10 years of management experience.
* Knowledge of Government Budget and Requirements Processes and Army
* Minimum of a Bachelor s degree in business or an engineering field
(Master s Degree is preferred)
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office tools Excel, PowerPoint
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* PMP certification is preferred
Prior military experience – Experience in Military Intelligence is
Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism via phone and face
to face conversation
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.