What you’ll be doing.
If you are curious about new technology and the possibilities it creates, then this job may be perfect for you. As part of the Information Technology team, you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us on digital channels. You will use your expertise to solve complex problems and find unique solutions. The work you’ll do every single day will make people’s lives, work and play better.
We are looking to hire a Project Manager for the Digital IT Team. You will be responsible for project management of wireless and wireline digital platforms in support of the digital transformation and system of intelligence programs. In this role, you will be supporting various business support functions that require you to be a Project Manager and Technical Writer. Also, you will partner as a key stakeholders within internal IT and Marketing organizations, for both consumer and business/enterprise customers.
– Responsible for all aspects of internal communications to compile, format and publish highlights (news) with follow-ups for the portfolio on a weekly basis.
– Responsible for external IT awards nominations and internal branding videos, departmental digital portal, news articles and blogs, to showcase the digital team’s work.
– Handle internal company events geared towards employee engagement, such as kid’s robotics camps, hackathon, IT seminars, and social events.
What we’re looking for.
No one runs a project like you doon your watch, no balls are dropped. You view a problem as a puzzle you’d like to solve. You’re no stranger to tight timelines and competing priorities. And you’re a great communicator, able to translate complex technical specifications into concrete requirements. You know how to engage a team, set clear standards, remove barriers, and resolve issues, and you’re committed to helping everyone on your team do their best work.
You’ll need to have:
– Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
– Three or more years of relevant work experience.
– Experience managing projects.
Even better if you have:
– A degree.
– Experience in digital commerce, social media, technical blogging and event management.
– Digital content development experience.
– Experience with Visix, CrowdAround, eCRM.
– Excellent verbal, writing and presentation skills (Word, PowerPoint & Excel).
– Employee engagement experience (event management).
– Capability to perform various business office support functions as needed.
When you join Verizon.
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.