Req #: ******Location: O’fallon, IL USJob Category: Project and
Program ManagementSecurity Clearance: SecretClearance Status: Must be
What You ll Get to Do:
Our DPS program in O’Fallon is looking for a Project Manager to join
the team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall
management and completion of projects, tasks, or delivery orders as
part of a program.
More About the Role:
* Responsible for making moderate to significant improvements of
processes, systems or products to enhance performance of the
* Executes and provides feedback on critical design concepts,
criteria, and engineering efforts for product research,
development, integration and test for the project
* Provides key input on proposal activity related to the project,
including business plans, work specifications, and budgets for
scope expansion and new business.
* Focus on tactical and operational plans for their whole project.
* Responsible for ongoing performance of the project after
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and
minimum 7 years related work experience.
* Requires practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution
of processes, projects and tactics.
* Typically has advanced knowledge and skills within a specific
technical or professional discipline with understanding of the
impact of work on other areas of the organization.
* Ability to diagnose and resolve moderate to difficult complex
problems and issues that require detailed information gathering,
analysis and investigation to understand the problem. Problems are
typically solved through drawing from prior experience and
analysis of issues.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential to
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience in an Agile software development environment will
participation in scrums, program increment planning, and back log
* Ability to manage teams
* Personal Organization
* Security+ Certification
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.