Join our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance,
settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions,
First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to
build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers
achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. As a
member of the First American family of companies, First American
Property and Casualty specializes in four major types of insurance:
Homeowners, Dwelling Fire, Condominium, Renter s and Flood. We
believe that our people are the key to the company s continued
success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs
by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing.
First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named
to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2018 list for the
third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to
Work lists. For more information, visit **************.
The Project Manager oversees one or more projects on an ongoing and
regular basis. Individually, or as part of a team, responsible for
project planning and statusing, risk management, and issue resolution.
Duties may include: assembling project team, assigning individual
responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, developing
schedules to ensure timely completion of project, communicating
project status and issues to team and management, acting to reduce
risk and resolve issues. Coordinates with other projects and work
* Independently oversees medium to large scale complex projects.
* Coordinates activities of project team, identifying appropriate
resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely
completion of project
* Develop project plans specifying goals, strategy, and staffing,
scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, budgets
and allocation of available resources.
* Consult with management and review project proposals to determine
goals, time frame, funding limitations procedures for
accomplishing project, staffing requirements and allotment of
* Work closely with the end users, business technologies, and others
to understand and prioritize business goals and information needs
related to the project.
* Facilitates status and milestone meetings with cross functional
* Prepare project status reports and keep team, management, clients
and others informed of project status and related issues.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
* Conceptual understanding of current technologies and methodologies
to plan and communicate effectively with project team and
* Experience with project management methodologies and techniques,
and their application in business and technical environments.
* Experience with applicable business process sufficient to
communicate and consult with team members, customers and
* Experience with risk management.
* Experience managing multiple projects or large project with
* Experience developing and managing project budgets.
* Experience facilitating meetings.
* Written communication skills sufficient to create project plans
and other project documentation.
* Knowledge of communication, statusing, and Project Management
tools to create project documents and reports.
* Generally requires BS Degree in a business field or equivalent
Typical Range of Experience
* Typically have 6-8 years of directly related experience.
License or Certification
* PMP Desirable
First American invests in its employee s development and well-being,
empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them
to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is
committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity
employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to
putting People First, check out ********************
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.