Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The world class Lifecycle Support department at Honeywell Intelligrated is growing and in need of an experienced Project Manager to support the Modifications & Upgrades Team in the execution of projects!Project Managers effectively supply project planning, fiscal responsibility and are the central point of communication to the customer. The Project Manager provides leadership of the project team covering the planning and coordination, scheduling, financial and cost management, contract administration and customer communications, deliverables and relationships of an assigned project. They are highly organized individuals with an understanding of all aspects of material handling projects. The Project Manager also ensures the project is completed on time, at margin, with complete customer satisfactionResponsibilities include:
– Project Managers take initiative, have a professional bearing and commands skills that engage the customer.
– Directs project team consisting of functional project engineers, site manager and commissioning engineer
– Prepares, publishes, distributes and maintains a project schedule with milestones for all disciplines and customer constraints
– Executes contract as sold; Facilitates project scope changes, and clarifies and mitigates contract issues
– Ensures up to date and accurate financial picture of their project which includes cost incurred, cost forecasting and payment
– Creates and maintains project records; Archives proper files for retention
– Ensures smooth and consistent communication and exchanges of data between Customers, Project Team Members, vendors, Management and/or sales team.
– Prepares a concise and thorough commissioning plan, cut in plans and acceptance test, managing commissioning activities of Project Team Members and ensures customer Project acceptance.
– On occasions, the Project Manager may be requested to join the sales team during the proposal stages of a project.
– Ensures Safety Standards are met or exceeded throughout the life cycle of their project.
30Project planning and execution
50Project communication with customer, project team and other steakeholders
10Lead Project team towards projects success
10Project reporting and forecasting
YOU MUST HAVE
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Business disciplineA minimum of 5 years technical experience with project management within automation, material handling, construction, or closely related industryComprehensive computer application skills – Microsoft Office including Microsoft ProjectKnowledgeable of contract language and accounting functionsCross functional team management experienceManufacturing and/or materials handling experience highly desirableThe ability to travel up to 25% of the time. Including some weekend travel.
– Customer Focus – Oriented toward establishing good relations, executing and delighting the customer.
– Business Acumen – Contracts, Project Accounting, Business Processes (Internal and Customers).
– Servant Leadership – Ownership mentality, Leads by example, engages and coordinates well with team members.
– Curiosity – Takes initiative to find things out and use the information learned to improve.
– Contingency Planner – Has the ability to anticipate problems and opportunities and create plans for them.
– Negotiation and Persuasiveness – has a non-confrontational approach, builds consensus.
– Communication/Presentation Skills – understand how to communicate customers, the Project team and other stakeholders.
– Technical Acumen – Has a level of comfort with technology and application of Intelligrated Products.
– Analytical/Problem Solving – Breaks down complex problems and prioritizes actions to resolve.
– Capacity to work on multiple projects at the same time.
– Ability to travel to meet the requirements of the job/customer.
– MBA is a plus
– PMP Certification desirable Exempt Discover Honeywell IntelligratedINCLUDES
– 1st Shift
– Some Travel Required
– Continued Professional DevelopmentADDITIONAL INFORMATION
– Job ID: HRD33838
– Category: Customer/Product Support
– Location: 10045 International Blvd, West Chester, OH 45246 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.