The Project Manager has responsibility for delivering medium to high complexity projects in line with DaVita specific delivery frameworks including Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid methodologies. This individual will support our CROWNWeb lane as a PM/Scrum Master.
Medium to high complexity projects will usually have:
– Single customer
– Multiple delivery teams
– Multiple vendors
– Single portfolio
– Moderate project budget
The main scope of work for the Project Manager is to manage and support the Project Leadership Team (PLT) to a successful delivery of the agreed project scope. This includes driving the project and tracking progress via multiple processes including:
– Creation of and tracking against schedule
– Managing risks and issues
– Managing creation and tracking of budget
– Communicating effectively to IT and business leadership
– Appropriate escalation of issues with PLT and leadership
– Creation of all applicable project artifacts
– Managing geographically diverse teams
– 3+ years of project management experience
– Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
– Experience delivering Data Analytics and Business Intelligence projects required
– Experience using Microsoft suite of tools including MS Project
– Experience using PPM (Project and Portfolio Management) tool
– Project Management Professional Accreditation
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.