The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the complete and satisfactory execution of the entire construction project. The PM serves as the focal point for coordination of all project information between the field, office, senior management and the entire project team. The PM provides leadership, support, and training to the project team. The PM reports to a Project Executive.
– Assists in the development of project staffing plan and assignments.
– Organizes and oversees job site administration.
– Assists in the procurement of subcontractors and suppliers.
– Oversees subcontractors’ quality of work and coordination among trades.
– Identifies and resolves all issues and changes.
– Assures that job site safety and security systems are in place and operating.
– Assures that all materials are delivered properly and on time (submittal and procurement procedures).
– Develops, monitors, and updates project schedule.
– Oversees subcontractor schedules.
– Establishes and manages project specific cost control system.
– Monitors cost reports for adherence to budgets.
– Approves payments to subcontractors.
– Provides timely submission of invoices.
– Establishes and maintains relationships with all project participants (e.g., Owner and Owner’s representative, design professionals, subcontractors).
– Establishes, manages, and sees that project specific information systems are maintained.
– Coordinates site activities with office activities.
– Communicates schedule revisions to all parties, as appropriate.
– Communicates cost control status and issues to Grunley management in a timely manner.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or Business. This position requires a minimum of five (5) years of construction experience. Working knowledge of construction project management software (Procore and P6 scheduling) is required. In lieu of bachelor’s degree, must have a minimum of nine (9) years of construction experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Pay application and Subcontractor Pay Voucher Preparation
Project CPM schedule development, updates, and time impact analysis
Change management process
Material and equipment fabrication & delivery tracking
Subcontract administration and enforcement
Prime contract administration & adherence
Overall project team leadership & mentorship
Complex issue negotiation & resolution
Subcontractor buyout process
Job Status Report, profit plans, and forecasting management
Top Secret Clearance is preferred.
Grunley is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.