Project Manager, Associate
Ref No.: 18-27634
Location: San Francisco, California
The position will support Customer Solar and Community Renewables program operations, including project management and customer communications. Typical program management responsibilities include:
– Assisting in the timely and accurate completion of all regulatory compliance requirements and reports.
– Manage daily customer interactions and project issues.
– Assist in the integration of DG programs with other CES programs and other opportunities across PG & E.
– Partner with key internal stakeholders like Incentive & Enrollment Management, Solutions Marketing, and Risk & Compliance Management.
– Manage contracts and vendors who support program with engineering review and onsite inspections.
– Support Measurement & Evaluation program activities and stakeholders.
***SUBMIT LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY***
– Strong interpersonal, verbal / written communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate with credibility, confidence and clarity for all types of audiences.
– BA/BS Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or other related field; or equivalent experience
– 2+ years’ experience in managing programs / projects involving multiple stakeholders
– Positive and proactive team player Desired
– Program / project management and change management skills.
– Have industry experience and/or possess background in solar or other distributed generation technologies.
– Ability to form strong partnerships with cross-functional teams, build consensus and influence multiple stakeholders to drive program and process improvements.
– Experience with customer engagement and building partnerships with high-profile program participants (manufacturers, installers).
– Ability to handle multiple projects and stakeholders and work in a fast paced environment
– Ability to work independently on most issues and responsible for deliverables within the program implementation and strategic plan.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel, Power Point as well as experience with Salesforce, SAP and database management systems. TOP THREE 1. Someone that has strong communication skills and can clearly inform and direct a multitude of stakeholders (internal and external) 2. Someone comfortable with a constantly switching role but can also tolerate bouts of repetitiveness 3. Someone that is self-driven and curious enough to find efficiencies and seek improvements to existing processes Pacific Gas and Electric Company is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.