At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
Major Job Functions:
1. Lead a variety of projects including but not limited to: product development, product launches, data center migrations, disaster recovery sites, system integrations, partnership or acquisition integrations. Drive change management and operational process improvements.
2. Develop a project roadmap based on understanding of business objectives and alignment with business priorities; clearly articulate the business benefits and objectives to the teams
3. Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan
4. Manage all aspects of a given project including:
– Develop, maintain and report on plans, schedules, budgets and resource assignments for projects
– Drive escalation and address resolution of issues (budget, resources, scope change, etc.)
– Identify and manage mitigation plans for project risks
– Communicate project changes and events to concerned parties and re-baseline plans as required
5. Proactively set performance expectations with the team and support them on the delivery in order to drive consistent results
6. Lead cross-functional meetings and foster teamwork (internal and external clients, vendors, partners, business unit functional areas, project development teams, security, compliance, etc.)
7. Represent the project to senior management, reporting on budget, schedule, process and status
8. Drive operational efficiencies and visibility through process improvements, change management and communications.
Other duties as required.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
– Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity
– Sound business and technical acumen
– Proven ability to build and lead integrated teams from various internal and external organizations across multiple sites
– Strong leadership, consultative, team-building, and influencing skills
– Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels, including senior executives
– Strong decision-making, problem-solving and analytical skills
– Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure
– Strong project management and organizational skills
– Competency in the following:
o Project management methodology and tools including software
o Agile and waterfall development processes
o Computer systems and processes and PC desktop applications
o Business unit products and operations
o Process improvements
o Vendor management skills
– BA/BS or equivalent experience
– PMP certification preferred or equivalent experience
– At least 8 years functional experience
– Experience in the Healthcare industry preferred
– Ability to travel,
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.