Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers
athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great,
and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what
we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see
every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In
every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP.
And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to
push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We re looking for people who do more than good work.
We re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes. and
the athletes of tomorrow. We’re about performance – in training and on
game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions,
whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have
come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where
building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it
takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand
The world’s hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves
and everyone else: Protect This House. I Will. Our goal is to Build
A Great Team! Will YOU Protect This House?!
Brand Mission: To make all athletes better through passion, design and
the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour is the most dynamic growth brand in American sports in
the past 30 years. Under Armour s growth comes from relentless focus
on innovative, premium apparel and footwear products as well as its
powerful and authentic connection with American athletes and people
who share the athletic spirit. The highest quality products, powerful
storytelling and authentic home town hero athletes have all combined
to create the powerful movement that is Under Armour.
If you re humble and hungry, the Business Intelligence Team is the
place to be. We re looking for professional project managers, willing
to lead teams challenged with bringing best in class reporting and
analytics to our business partners. We offer highly qualified
candidates the unparalleled opportunity to help build, and be a part
of, a world class project team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This position is expected to perform those duties listed below; others
may be assigned, as required.
* Work with internal and external stakeholders to elicit and
document requirements for various Business Intelligence and Master
* Develop, maintain, and execute project plans and schedules for
major and minor projects, as assigned.
* Develop and maintain the project portfolio and own the request and
* Assign, monitor, and manage the allocation of teammates to project
tasks and deliverables.
* Collaborate cross functionally within IT to ensure all relevant
project resources are accounted for.
* Provide regular status reporting to ensure projects are delivered
within the scope, schedule, cost and quality baselines.
* Facilitate timely decisions on product and project deliverables.
* Identify schedule/budget variances as they occur and manage
activities to bring the project back on plan.
* Manage and coordinate external partners to ensure their
participation is on time and on budget.
* Drive process development activities in support of continuous
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
demonstrate each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Integration Management develop charters and plans; direct,
manage, monitor and control work; manage change; close phases and
* Scope Management define, validate and control scope; collect
requirements; create work breakdown structure (WBS)
* Time Management define and sequence activities; estimate
resources and durations; develop and control schedules
* Cost Management estimate, budget, plan, manage, expend and
* Quality Management identify, document and demonstrate compliance
with requirements and/or standards; audit quality process; control
quality through the assessment of performance and inspection of
* Human Resource Management identify and document roles and
responsibilities; create staffing plans; acquire, develop, and
manage project teams in a matrix environment
* Communication Management understand stakeholder requirements and
leverage organizational assets to plan, manage, and control
* Risk Management plan for and identify risks; qualitatively and
quantitatively evaluate risk; plan and control responses
* Procurement Management develop approaches, document decisions,
and identify partners; conduct, control, and close procurements
* Stakeholder Management identify stakeholders and develop
strategies to monitor and manage their engagement
Education and/or Experience
In addition to the list below, a minimum of 3 years demonstrated
experience managing projects in accordance with ANSI/PMI 99-001 i.e.,
the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide), is required.
Industry experience desirable but not required.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) credential required
* Experience managing complex IT projects is required
* PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) credential preferred
* SixSigma knowledge and/or certification is a plus
* Bachelor s degree required
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of
mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to
all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical
conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, genetic information (including characteristics and
testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic
protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and
inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global
company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented
people from a diverse candidate pool.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.