Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
– Manages multiple large, complex projects within a healthcare program through successful completion.
– Guides, mentors and evaluates internal project team performance within project guidelines.
– Manages customer relationships for successful adoption and project progress in a customer environment.
– Manages through complex problems with internal project resources and customer partners.
– Manages the development and sequencing of all activities including but not limited to system interfaces with customers (EDI), reporting, coordinating the replacement of existing vendors, testing and reconciliation of all variances.
– Mentors and Assist Jr. Project managers with project issues and/or road block in the life cycle of the project
– Communicates with various Change Healthcare departments regarding their role and performance requirements.
– Directs and performs follow up as necessary to complete projects and elicit customer satisfaction.
– Communicates with customers as primary contact regarding process, progress and completion.
– Communication expectations include but are not limited to the following: sending meeting agendas, writing recaps to confirm client expectations and Change Healthcare deliverables; communicating, and updating timelines; escalating items as appropriate and involve management of customer issues that need assistance in resolving.
– Communicates with different levels of management including C-Suite stakeholders internal and external.
– Collaboratively works and communicates cross-departmentally for customer resolution.
– Maintain client contact and provide regular status updates on progress and level of effort
– Creates and maintains process, standards, and best practice documentation.
– Maintains and evaluates project plans and related documentation to ensure highest level of customer response.
– Using Microsoft Project. PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Word and other tools – creates detailed timelines, agendas, and meeting recaps.
– Develops and maintains risk and issue logs for organizational lessons learned.
– Evaluates and reports project outcomes, customer satisfaction and customer concerns.
– Reports project status, schedules, issues, resolutions and completions.
– Maintains accurate forecasting for project closures.
– Presents project statuses to key executive stakeholders.
Education and Skill Requirements:
– Minimum of 3-5 years experience as Manager of Field Services at Eligibility & Enrollment
– Detailed knowledge of processes involved in Eligibility & Enrollment revenue cycle
– Must be able to work remotely without onsite supervision
– Strong research/project management skills required
– Must be able to analyze risk and react quickly to mitigate risk
– Must have experience with Federal and State Medicaid and SSI programs
– Previous management experience preferred
– Strong customer service skills required
– Must be organized, analytical, flexible and detail oriented
– PMP Certification (Required)
– Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, comfort with ambiguity and flexible environments, and excellent interpersonal skills with a leadership experience
– Minimum of 3-5 years project management experience in healthcare setting or related products.
– Bachelor’s Degree, or MBA (preferred)
– Customer-advocate and trusted advisor mindset
– Must be a self-starter and proactive in removing roadblocks, paving the way for innovation, and handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
– Demonstrated PM experience leading large complex programs
– Extremely organized and capable of tracking, managing, and resolving issues on multiple large projects simultaneously.
– Ability to build long term customer relationships
– Must have experience with working with Clinical stakeholders
– Demonstrates ability to work cooperatively with key stakeholders and senior leadership
– Effective oral and written communication skills
– Demonstrates leadership abilities and critical thinking.
– Reliable transportation and ability to travel throughout the country is expected and REQUIRED (75%). Travel may need to occur quickly and without much notice
– Physical Requirements – Sitting, standing, walking, and using key board
– Work requirements may include days, evenings, weekends and holidays as required
– When not on assignment a home office will be required with internet access, phone, copy/fax
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.