As a Project Manager II, you will manage the cost, quality, and schedule of wireless infrastructure projects for new site builds and for modifications to existing facilities. This involves preparing the scope of work, pricing, resources, and schedule for new and proposed projects. You will be responsible for managing site acquisition, engineering, and construction projects in compliance with processes and policies established by the company, the client, and regulatory agencies.
Project Manager II Responsibilities:
– Monitoring execution of safety plan and performance of work performed by internal staff and resources, and external vendors conducting project safety inspections
– Preparing cost proposals based upon established unit rates and/or soliciting cost proposals from vendors based upon a written scope of work
– Managing the financial cycle, including bidding and proposals, purchase orders, and review/approval of vendor invoices
– Managing the project budget, project financial tracking and reporting, and project close-out
– Managing the inspection and acceptance work performed by vendors and company resources, including the quality of services, equipment and materials, engineering documents, and other required project deliverables
– Implementing and achieving the company Zero Defect Policy
– Planning and implementing all project staff, vendors, and resources in accordance with the established project schedule
– Maintaining current and accurate records on internal and client database and document control systems
– Performing work in compliance with the contract requirements, scope, and pricing
– Using knowledge of customer’s networks and business models to assist with determining future opportunities to deploy additional products and services
– Managing Project Coordinators and Construction Managers We are looking for a strategic thinker who can establish and manage plans while building and fostering collaborative relationships.
If you are an experienced Project Manager with a reputation for teamwork, integrity, and trust, we want to hear from you!
– Wireless Industry experience, specifically with Turf
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
– 10 years of experience preferably with 5 years of related telecommunications experience
– PMP certification or equivalent
– Strong diplomatic and interpersonal skills
– Excellent data gathering and analysis skills
– Project management scheduling software experience (i.e., Microsoft Project, P3e, or comparable)
– Proficient in MS-Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
– Working knowledge of the wireless industry
– Wireless new site build and modifications deployment and implementation experience
– Some real estate, site acquisition, and zoning experience, preferred
– Design and construction experience
– Core network experience
– Some RF engineering experience, preferred
– Risk management, contingency planning, and decision making abilities
– Demonstrated ability to negotiate complex or sensitive issues to favorable resolution
– Equipment ordering and material management experience
– Ability to travel as needed
Benefits At MasTec Network Solutions, we want to be the best place you could ever work! Launching your career with MasTec gives you access to a variety of opportunities in a challenging, rewarding, and innovative global environment. We are committed to providing a work environment that fosters education, training, and certification on the latest technology and processes. Plus, we offer competitive compensation and full benefits. Benefits include:
– Health, dental, vision (after 30 days)
– Stock options and 401(k) with match (after 6 months)
– Generous Paid Time Off
– Incentive programs
Where opportunities are discovered and careers are made. MasTec Network Solutions !
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec’s policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Job ID: 18603
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Mastec Network Solutions
We are contractors that engineer, procure, construct and maintain the infrastructures that enable electric transmission and distribution, oil and natural gas pipeline, and communications companies to successfully facilitate the production and delivery of their products — from the source to their customers. Contact Info
– Clackamas, OR
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.