Conrad Siegel was established in 1963 upon the principles of fee-for-service work with no hidden costs, solid and objective advice, and transparency throughout – not because it’s required, but because it’s the right thing to do. Our firm has expertise in creating custom retirement plans, providing investment consulting, developing competitive health plans, administering 401(k) plans, and providing actuarial services.We work with corporations, non-profits, government and municipal agencies, schools, and individuals. Our employees are our most valuable asset and today, Conrad Siegel employs over 100 professionals aligned with the very same values on which the company was founded.
At Conrad Siegel, the qualified candidate is a motivated, self-starter who displays a history of strong academic performance allowing them to complete all job responsibilities independently and with merit. The Project Manager reports to the Director of Information Technology and is responsible for the management of internal software development projects. The Project Manager focuses on meeting project commitments by ensuring the projects are appropriately planned, have sufficient resources, remain on schedule, and are completed on time.
– Prioritize and allocate project resources based on timing, scope, budgets, and project requirements
– Manage the coordination, communication, escalation, and follow up for project issues
– Track and provide reporting with regard to scope, progress, risks, and issues
– Identify process and workflow issues and adjust schedules as necessary based on the firm’s overall priorities
– Participate in kickoff meetings and coordinate approvals at every project stage
– Act as the liaison between the Director of Information Technology, business analysts, project sponsors, and vendors to create project schedules, milestones, and delivery dates
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related degree
– Project Management Certification
– Experience managing multiple, simultaneous projects
– Experience managing Enterprise-level projects
– Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
– Ability to work with technical and non-technical cross functional teams to identify project goals and work collaboratively to achieve goals
– Skilled use of burn down charts, task boards, and Microsoft Project
– Ability to apply reason, logic, and advanced problem solving skills to resolve complex issues
This position is full-time exempt and requires an average of 40 hours per week. Conrad Siegel offers a competitive salary that is commensurate with education and experience. We recognize the value of a work-life balance and provide a liberal flex-time policy, comprehensive benefits package, and retirement plan.
While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee must be able to sit for several hours at a time. The employee is regularly required to operate a computer and telephone. Work environment includes an indoor office with uniform temperatures.
Conrad Siegel is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.