Project Manager, Medium Voltage
Business Group Control Products and Solutions
No. of Positions 1
Requisition Number 77287BR
Job Category Engineering and Technicians
Position Type Full Time
Relocation Eligible No
Position Summary The Project Manager will be responsible for the execution and coordination of large, strategic and complex Low Voltage & Medium Voltage projects.
* Lead and Manage project teams from various functional groups and 3rd Party suppliers, while maintain overview and communication of assigned projects.
* Responsible for 3rd Party equipment, purchases and technical-commercial monitoring.
* Ensure completeness of information and identification of projects risks.
* Excellent controlling and financial skill
* Responsible for meeting and exceeding set project margins. Monitor and reconcile actual project estimates.
* Must have excellent conflict resolution skill
* Must be able and willing to travel to the customer sites, including industrial plants for PM meetings, as well as during commissioning activities to ensure total order cycle to payment / site acceptance.
* Provide pre-sales support as requested.
* The project manager will be the primary customer contact for all post sales activities from handover to technical completion and will maintain the communication strategy as agreed with the customers.
* Provides in depth and advance knowledge in the project management discipline.
* Identifies, manages and mitigates project risks, resulting in proactive contingency planning as required.
* Independently identifies, manages and mitigates project risks, resulting in proactive contingency planning as required.
* Demonstrates a bias for action and issue resolution.
* Takes accountability for meeting deadlines and project requirements.
* BS Degree in Engineering discipline
* 5+ years project management experience in power products and packaged solutions
* Familiarity with Low Voltage/Medium Voltage applications in the Heavy Industries such as Mining, Cement, Oil & Gas, CPG etc.
P.Eng. , PMP
EEO Statement Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at ************************************.
Company Overview Rockwell Automation, the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Work State/City Cambridge
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.