Seeking a highly experienced Project/Program Manager to plan and manage confidential business projects in our Nuclear Pharmacy Service business.
Projects consist of a combination of some or all of: contracts negotiation and management, construction, regulatory (NRC & FDA), new business processes and staffing, manufacturing, quality assurance, product development
– On time, on budget delivery of strategic business projects with aggressive timelines
– Effectively document scope, estimate cost, and create a detailed schedule for large, complex, cross-functional projects and programs
– Ensure effective, nimble controls are in place and manage risks, issues, changes, decisions, cost, resources, and schedule; connect short-term demands to long-term implications, in alignment with the supporting business case
– Assist in drafting and negotiating firm contracts, ensuring supplier delivers on time, on budget
– Effectively manage multiple projects or programs, prioritizing multiple tasks while meeting deadlines; communicate project status (health, forecast, issues, risks, etc.) to leadership and stakeholders in an open and honest fashion
– Ensure team is successful by addressing workload priorities, removing obstacles, facilitating issue resolution
– Effectively balance competing project constraints including but not limited to scope, quality, schedule, funding, budget, resources, and risk, to manage project success
– Mentor less experienced colleagues
– Required: proven successful project management experience 5+ years in related field
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly MS Project, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint
– Ability to influence without authority and excellent communication skills; ability to tailor communication with all levels of the organization, including executive leadership
– Aggressive problem solving skills
– Experience with supplier negotiations and/or supplier relationship management a plus
– Experience with FDA Validation and cGMP a plus
– Understanding of Supply Chain management and Manufacturing a plus
– 50% Travel
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
on Company Website
Job ID: ********
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) is a $103 billion health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of healthcare. As the business behind healthcare, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals and ambulatory care sites focus on patient care while reducing costs, improving efficiency and quality, and increasing profitability. Contact Info
– Dublin, OH
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.