Ekman Associates, Inc. is a Southern California based company focused on the following services: Management Consulting, Professional Staffing Solutions, Executive Recruiting and Managed Services.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing Office 365 / File Migration Implementation. Must have File Migration implementation experience.
– Previous experience managing and implementing Office 365and File Migrations.
– Develops and implements project charters, statements of work, and detailed project plans for a variety of project scenarios including: new products, conversion/integration, merger projects, and other projects as assigned with minimal direction from project stakeholders.
– Independently manages the planning, documenting, testing and executing , along with the tasks, budgets, timelines and project team members to successfully complete projects on time and within budget.
– Identifies, integrates, and manages required internal and external resources to provide business solutions for groups most complex business issues, while able to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
– Directs the entire project life cycle of detailed project plans using waterfall methodology including due diligence information gathering, analysis, and reporting. Develops and presents written project plans and develops and delegates project tasks including test plan and acceptance testing.
– Establishes milestones as needed for reporting to appropriate management levels and communicates budget and status milestones as defined for the project.
– Leads project teams, which consists of members reporting to functional managers within the organization, third party vendors, and consultants.
– Drives project progress towards project goals, coaches and motivates team members to make needed adjustments in plans to meet milestones and to achieve goals.
– Schedules and conducts status meetings with involved staff and management, to ensure timely completion of project tasks and addressing and resolving problems that could prevent timely completion of the project
– Prepares, provides and communicates progress reports on project status for staff and management review
– Manages project burn downs, tracks budget vs. actuals, and assists with funding documents and customer invoicing questions as needed.
– 10+ years of Information Technology experience
– 7+ years of project management experience; PMP preferred
– Experience implementing Office 365 and File Migrations.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field or Degree plus experience
– Must have experience in client management.
– Must have an understanding of customer and partner business and IT environment, and have demonstrated skills managing technology deployments to solve business problems.
– Must have the ability to work effectively in a team environment which may include peers, internal customers, vendors, and managers throughout the organization.
– Must have exceptional interpersonal and time management skills; candidate should have a customer service focus with excellent communication skills.
– Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
– Formal Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) project delivery experience with Agile and/or Waterfall methodologies that include requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation.
– Experience managing full life cycle product implementation including Project Charters, Business Requirements, Architecture, Designs, Engineering, Testing, Implementation, and Project Review
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– PMP Certification required
– Agile Scrum Certification a plus
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
With more than 30 years of experience Ekman Associates is able to provide a full range of business solutions. Contact Info
– Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
– Lisa Ekman
– Phone: 1.************
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.