Project Manager & PMO Lead-00475L
creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric Geospatial Utilities – Client Services Division has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual to assume the role of Project Manager and PMO lead on our Professional Services Team.
– Assume responsibility for the full scope of multiple projects, including resource scheduling, project tracking, risk analysis and cost management.
– Proactively communicate status, budget, and time line updates internal and external customers.
– Adhere to project management methodology guidelines to manage an entire project life cycle
– Provide direction to project teams, including assignment of individual responsibilities, tasks, and technical functions.
– Support technical project tasks and lead relevant workshops to adapt off-the-shelf components to meet the specific requirements of our clients.
– Foster relationships and drive value for our clients.
– Rigorously manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters
– Provide technical sales and proposal support
– Contribute to the Professional Services organization and drive best practice behaviors into the organization.
Requirements (must have in bold)
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
– PMP certification preferred
– Minimum of 5 years of consulting experience with a major consulting, technology or professional services firm
– Project management experience in a technology or software implementation environment.
– Previous revenue management and forecasting experience
– Ability to lead client and consulting teams in a highly matrix organization
– Strong presentation, written and oral communication skills.
– Hands-on experience implementing or using ArcFM, ESRI GIS or related technologies
– Technical experience in implementation or integrating COTS solutions to other utility engineering software technologies such as Outage Management Systems (OMS), SCADA, Distribution Management Systems (DMS), Automated Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and/or Engineering Analysis (EA) is a plus.
Primary Location US-Colorado-Fort Collins
Unposting Date Ongoing
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.