Are you ready to be a part of a successful study delivery team? ICON’s award-winning study execution capabilities have led to the approval of 18 of the world’s top 20 best-selling drugs. Make your experience count for the benefit of patients worldwide.
Location: Any US location (Home or Office Based)
At ICON, it’s our people that sets us apart.
Join our Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology Project Management Group, where you will expect to add towards a culture of project group excellence with a focus on process improvement, adding value and exceeding client needs. You will lead global trials within a therapeutically aligned team across a variety of complex indications.
You’ll be the point of contact for designated projects, responsible to deliver successful client relationships, lead cross-functional teams, define project scope, build resource requirements, risk migration strategies, associate action plan and issue resolution.
Our projects range from phase II safety and efficacy trials to large scale outcomes mega-trials. You have the support of extraordinary, tenured and experienced leadership whose goal is to help you apply and expand your project management, drug development and therapeutic expertise.
As a Project Manager at ICON, you are involved at the forefront of innovation, and drive delivery using your project leadership expertise.
– Run a cross functional project team ensuring all necessary delivery of project training and developing a succession plan for the core team members
– Manage project study budgets and invoicing procedures according to study contract
– Report progress of projects to ICON clients and monitor and implement QC activities as necessary
– Collaborate with business development to ensure we have a dedicated commercial aptitude and work together with internal colleagues and external partners to identify new avenues for growth
– Bachelor’s Degree in medicine, science or equivalent degree
– Project Management or equivalent (PMI certification) is desirable
– 2-4 years PM experience within clinical research and study operations
– Recent experience within 3 yrs in Gastroenterology (including UC, Crohn’s, Idiopathic Gastro paresis, IBD and Peds)
– Comprehensive knowledge of ICH-GCP is important
– Strength in communication, planning, decision-making, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
– Willingness to travel up to 25% as needed
Benefits of Working in ICON:
ICON provides Project Managers with the creative resources to be successful in delivering results, inspiring others and becoming a trusted partner. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes a comprehensive health plan, retirement plans, highly competitive pay, corporate bonus plan, time away from work, and many other incentives, as well as the opportunity to grow your career within our Project Management team.
You will be joining us at the very right time – we’re listed on the Forbes Best Employers of 2018, for the second year in a row!
Take the next step by applying and one of our dedicated recruiters will follow up to share more details about this opportunity.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.