Requisition ID 2018-40637
# of Openings 1
Job Function Program Management
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI
Full/Part Time Full Time
Responsible for TO management, contractor service delivery oversight, and contractor personnel supporting the delivery of Information Technology (IT) Services. Responsible for the coordination and supervision of technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects. Provides direction for specific tasks or functions related to customer IT requirements. Ensures all activities are carried out in accordance with program Performance Work Statement and or specific objectives. Responsible for day-to-day coordination and administration of tasks by ensuring quality, productivity standards, and customer processes are followed and maintained while meeting client schedules. Coordinates with other contract and subcontract personnel to ensure work moves smoothly from one functional area to another. Works with the Program Management Office and client to develop IT Service Management plans and directs Subject Matter Experts and IT professionals in accomplishing project objectives. Maintains record of changes in instructions and ensures all team members are informed of changes. Executes, assigns, and reviews subordinates performance and writes appraisals. Ensures completion of administrative reporting (e.g., daily statistics, logs, task narratives, monthly reports). Responds to client requests and questions. Assists with writing processes, manuals and other documentation. Responsible for status and task management reports for area of responsibility.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
* 10-12 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
* PMP certification preferred
* ITIL V3 certification preferred
* Ability to interface with senior government officials
* Effective management, administrative, and organizational skills
* Experience in Enterprise Level IT project management
* Advanced oral and written communication skills in order to effectively articulate policy, interface with other departments at all levels and manage staff
* Able to develop processes and procedures to maintain ongoing contract management reporting and analysis
* Detail oriented and organized; able to understand work problems and procedures and ensure accuracy of project management. Reviews the work of others and is able to detect errors or needed modifications
* Experience working with project management methodologies and able to perform IT project planning, control and assurance methodologies
* Able to work using project management software and familiar with financial and accounting processes used in support of program operations
* Able to direct work of program control staff
* Ability to accurately forecast direct and indirect labor hours and investments to accurately control costs and maximize revenue
* Detail oriented and organized; able to understand work problems and procedures. Reviews the work of others and is able to detect errors or needed modifications
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#ARMA #SPECOPS #ISDCJ #DPOST
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.