The Boeing Company
Fort Walton Beach Florida United States
Seeking a level 2 Provisioning Specialist to support a new Training Aircraft program at Fort Walton Beach, FL
Note that this position is currently contingent upon contract award.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
– Develops, collects and stores provisioning data elements for a single customer and contract type.
– Reviews equipment usage data.
– Determines replacement parts.
– Assists in establishing stocking requirements.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
– Minimum 2 years experience in military aviation maintenance concepts and practices
– Previous experience in reading, interpreting, and extracting data from engineering drawings.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
– Slicwave experience.
– Relational database experience
– Previous experience using MIL-STD 1388-2(B) or equivalent to perform provisioning or maintenance task analysis/authoring.
– Bachelor’s degree and typically 3 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.