Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does solving Cybersecurity questions pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do development new innovations and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis. Apply Operational Tradecraft to support Cybersecurity Operations on a daily basis. Work closely with mission leads to ingest data collections, develop analytics, provide data enrichments and develop data visualizations. Collaborate closely with other developers and data scientists on the team. Have a desire to grow your skillset and take on new challenges as they arise. Work within an agile DevSecOps development environment.
Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
You will be working within a team of data scientists providing content triage related activities. You will be using Python and Dask to establish data repositories and the compute infrastructure in connection with the triage activities. You will have the opportunity to implement container technologies, such as Docker and use them as a part of loading and transforming data into databases. Other technologies such as Natural Language Processing, Map/Reduce will also come into play
- At least 8 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least 3 years of experience as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for four years of general experience.
- Python experience required, preferably with some experience in a scaling framework such as Dask.
- Experience developing in a Linux environment is required.
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with relational and non-relational databases
- Familiarity with Python statistical libraries such as Pandas, NumPy and SciPy preferred
- Familiarity with SIGINT processing.
- Familiarity with Natural Language Processing concepts.
- ETL or Map/Reduce experience helpful.
Pay Range $97,500.00 – $150,000.00 – $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.