Req #: ******Location: Aurora, CO USJob Category: EngineeringSecurity
Clearance: TS/SCIClearance Status: Must Be Current
BIT Systems Inc. is a CACI company. The commitment of our employees to
"Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to
becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and
signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving
complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology
solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical
We are looking for talented IT/Engineer professionals that are excited
about the dynamic intelligence community space and using the latest
technologies available to create truly rich user experiences. This is
your opportunity to work with a highly talented engineering team that
builds technology that bridges software and intelligence community
needs. Our client engagement processes, the way we collaborate,
operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to
grow and advance. Choose us, and make delivering innovative work part
of your extraordinary career.
Summary: BIT Systems Inc., a CACI Company, is looking for Python
Developers to work on our FADE program in the Aurora, CO area. Become
a member of a software development team supporting a large,
multi-delivery, multi-year development contract supporting national
and tactical requirements. Responsible for design analysis, problem
solving/trouble shooting, determining and implementing solutions to a
variety of challenging software engineering issues in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs software that
contains logical and mathematical solutions to mission problems
– Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools
throughout the development life cycle.
– Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter
to be programmed in business/mission applications, information
processing techniques used, and information gathered from system users
to develop software.
– Candidate must be capable of designing, implementing in python based
– Candidate must have development experience in 3-tiered architecture;
Model, View, Controller.
– Background in Agile based software development practices
– Candidate must be able to execute in a dynamic lab environment
supporting multiple projects.
– Candidate will be expected to support new development as well as
– Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 2 to 4 years
of related experience.
– Must have experience in all or most of the following:
– Programming experience with modern languages such as: python, ruby,
– Understanding of machine learning concepts
– Understanding of web application development concepts
– python database APIs
– web application concepts and/or knowledge of django
– scipy/numpy utilization
– AWS API experience
Additional BITS Information:
BITS benefits are unique. Basically, BITS benefits equate to 50% of
salary on TOP of your base salary. The first part is a tax-qualified
profit sharing retirement plan to which BITS annually contributes up
to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to
your retirement account under the plan. The second part consists of
BITS’ Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums,
medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off
(PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for
by BITS in addition to your base salary and potential performance
We believe in healthy home/work balance; both our locations offer a
wide variety of activities to balance with your work life.
Check us out at ********************************
To see more on our FADE program, visit us at:
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.