– About Us
– Inside Luxoft
– Training & Communities
– Relocation Program
– Social Responsibility
– Discover Us
– Referral Program
– Recruitment Process
– Job Opportunities
– Students & Grads
has been added to your jobs
my jobs (0)
– Careers Area
Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Line of Business:
The IAM Engineer/Developer is a consultant engineering role responsible for performing system implementation and integration activities. The role also includes planning and implementation of security controls, as well as security administration until controls are automated.
– You can write complex scripts in Python to capture business logic and automate system management tasks.
– You have experience leveraging complex libraries and APIs. (2+yrs)
– You have familiarity with the git revision control system.
– You have experience designing and debugging complex systems. (2+yrs)
– You have strong verbal and written communication skills, team player with proven collaboration skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
– You can collaborate easily with co-workers and work well with minimal supervision.
– You have any industry recognized security certification (CISSP, CISM, CRISC, SANS, CIAM, etc.)
– You have 2+ years’ experience with assessing and implementing access control procedures and processes.
– You have 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft Windows AD and LDAP.
Additional skills that would be useful include:
– 2+ years’ experience with SQL databases (writing SQL code) and AJAX UIs (preferably with a framework such as Angular).
– Strong C++ developer (related languages, such as C or Java would be an asset).
– Experience on large scale development projects with tight deadlines.
– Familiarity with test automation and regression testing.
– Familiarity with Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
– Relational Database and SQL knowledge: MSSQL, Oracle DB.
– 2+ years with data security.
B or BA degree in computer science and 8 years’ experience in IT or equivalent
– English: Advanced/Fluent
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more details:
See more details
ADD TO MY JOBS
RECOMMEND A FRIEND
Check us out on:
back to the top
Let us know your thoughts
How would you rate your experience?*
Please select the category that best describes you*
-Looking for a jobSearching for information about LuxoftLooking for relocation possibilitiesRecommending a friendRecommended by a friend
Please share your comments*
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.