Ref No.: 18-40989
Location: Waukesha, Wisconsin
Python Developer -2 roles open
Rate : $50/hr.
Location: Waukesha, WI
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or similar discipline.
– A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in software development
– Demonstrated experience working in full software development life cycle, preferably experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
– Experience in object oriented design methodology and excellent coding skills in one or more high-level programming languages (e.g. C++, C#, Java, etc.)
Desired Characteristics / Skills
– Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework.
– Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
– Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
– Strong unit testing and debugging skills
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
– Experience with numpy, scipy, open-cv, imageio, matplotlib, pillow and other python libraries is a PLUS
– Experience with Analytics, machine learning or Medical Imaging is a PLUS.
– Experience with public cloud infrastructures such as Amazon Web Services or Azure is a PLUS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.