Requisition ID 19-9551
Location US-CA-Agoura Hills
Position Type Contract
The QA Engineer will be responsible for automated software testing of web based and database applications. They must be proficient in manual and automated testing using leading edge web based and database tools. They must understand the entire software development process and how it fits into the business approach and goals of the organization.
* Define the processes and procedures for all automated platform and application testing including the development and maintenance of automated test scripts.
* Define and execute automated and manual test procedures including data validation and regression analysis.
* Execute automation testing including tests using open source tools such as Cucumber, JUNIT, Jenkins, Selenium
* Prepare test reports and log defects.
* Work with the engineering and business teams to isolate and verify product defects.
* Manage product release and bug lifecycles.
* Develop an understanding and implementation of how the entire application suite works and is used for operational and analytical reporting.
* Assist in the process and plan for extending all tests and bring them to automated build tests.
* Perform other related duties as required and assigned
* Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
* SQL Server experience and ability to write moderately complex SQL statements
* Programming experience in C#, Java, Ruby or Python
* Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents
* Experience using data driven testing to validate results
* Experience using test automation tools
* Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
* Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
* Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
* Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
* Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.