Pos. Category Information Technology
Location : City Salt Lake City
Location : State/Province UT
Created Date 8/3/2018
Type Regular Full-Time
Want to work on a world-class team building life-changing financial products? Let me introduce you to Progrexion – that’s what we do every day.
Based in downtown Salt Lake City, our team builds industry leading services that help consumers access, understand, and verify their credit reports are fair, accurate, and substantiated. Our services power the technology behind Lexington Law (an independently owned law firm), **********, and ****************. And the good news? We have a lot of fun while we do it.
This principal QA Engineer will demonstrate our Corporate Guiding Values of Integrity, Consumer Advocacy, Teamwork, Development, Quality and Performance in all areas of their work. They will be a curious, thorough and meticulous team player with a great attitude and good communication skills that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment on highly integrated systems with indirect supervision.
Be a Tester
– Test plan, case creation, and case execution of complexity in order to develop a deeper understanding of the product and how it works.
– Execution of manual and automated test scripts for complex, integrated web-based, mobile and client/server applications.
– Conduct web service calls and API testing.
Be a Problem Solver
– Understand the QA process using standard operating procedures.
– Results analysis, troubleshooting and defect reporting.
– Generation of accurate, detailed and timely test artifacts and status reports.
Be a Team Player
– Display professional, enthusiastic, and approachable demeanor.
– Use working knowledge of QA software to collaborate with Team Lead and peers on test cases and defects in software.
– Act as an information resource and the subject matter expert for assigned areas of responsibility.
– 3+ years’ experience in testing web and/or client-server applications.
– 5+ years’ experience working in the IT/Software Industry.
– Experience with SOAP and/or REST API testing using testing tools like SoapUI and Postman.
– Experience with bug tracking and test case management tools like TargetProcess.
– Experience determining automation candidate tests, running automated scripts and analyzing results.
– Experience in mobile application testing.
– Experience with troubleshooting tools like Firebug.
– Experience with content management software like WordPress.
– Exposure to UI automation tools like Selenium.
– Familiarity with e-commerce / secure transactions.
– Ability to work effectively with both on and off-site resources.
– Excellent SQL skills and knowledge of relational databases.
– Ability to quickly master complex systems and projects.
– Able to work independently with minimal oversight or supervision.
– Excellent time management skills.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Job Reference #: 3031
Date Posted: 8/8/2018
Recruiter and Available Location Information
-, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.