Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we know that cutting-edge technology drives our success and we need top-level talent to help us navigate. As the Automation QA Engineer, you will be responsible for testing software, analyzing issues, and recommending improvements. If you’re ready to grow your career—to go bigger and better—we have the opportunity for you to excel at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Analyze and assess project test automation opportunities; conduct test automation feasibility studies
- Plan, design, develop, and maintain HF test automation framework that facilitates automation scripting, execution, and analysis of results
- Create and maintain reusable components, functions, and libraries to reduce maintenance costs, and increase efficiency and scalability, such as shared object repository database(s)
- Develop and use effective automated test script design standards with the objective of maximizing reusability and maintainability; design, develop, and manage dynamic test data creation
- Integrate and align Test Automation Framework creation and execution with automated testing tool
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring for test engineers on multiple applications/projects onshore and offshore; train and mentor project team members to create, execute, analyze, and maintain automated regression suites
- Coordinate with vendor to resolve open issues/enhancements/upgrades and understand the use of a specific functionality as needed
- Analyze C# codes, API Services and perform automation
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer information systems/management information systems
- 8 years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Experience using Agile with Scrum Methodology; strong knowledge of QA automation frameworks and test suites for UI and non-UI based applications
It’d be great if you also have:
- Master’s degree in computer science or computer information systems/management information systems
- Experience creating automated test scripts and test software for iterative and incremental software development efforts
- Experience writing functions/reusable methods that can be globally accessed
- Experience in creating test objects using multiple object repositories with identification UI elements
- Experience with unit testing tools such as Selenium, NUnit, TestNG, Junit; Knowledge of various programming language
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project) and the ability to create complex formulas in MS Excel
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world’s most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L’Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.