he QA Manager, IT SOX Compliance will lead the QA team and work closely with control owners and operators to validate the completeness and accuracy of ITGC control execution. As a SOX controls professional and leader, you will contribute to effective control design, execution, QA of controls and monitoring of control execution. You will maintain visibility to control status and track any issues to resolution. You will support the IT Risk and Compliance team in all aspects of application and infrastructure design within T-Mobile’s technology environment. As a key risk advisor, you will be addressing business issues and processes that impact both current and future IT systems that come into scope for ITGC control requirements.
This role requires the ability to work cross-functionally with IT teams and key stakeholders, utilizing analytical skills in dissecting complex problems, and delivering clear recommendations to reduce risk and improve operational control results.
– Provide technical support in the assessment, design and implementation of ITGC requirements.
– Review control evidence for adherence to accuracy, completeness and precision of control execution for all ITGC.
– Support management of IT SOX compliance and related IT general and application controls.
– Develop, implement and test controls for new acquisitions and in-scope entities.
– Facilitate internal QA function and external IT.
– Help define remediation/mitigation for internally and externally identified audit and compliance deficiencies and track remediation progress.
– Assist in the management of IT processes, controls, testing and remediation.
– Provide audit and regulatory guidance, support and subject matter expertise to the IT organization.
– Work with control owners and operators to ensure quality, consistency and operability of new and existing controls.
– Support the review of IT tools, control designs, and control remediation planning efforts.
– Collaborate and build long-term relationships with key stakeholders in a fast-paced and matrixed work environment.
– Manage multiple concurrent projects with quality and in accordance with a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
– Produce detailed timelines for each assigned project and implement effective project controls by monitoring progress and reporting status.
– Review test findings, facilitate the remediation of ITGC control gaps, and escalate possible critical issues to senior management within IT.
– Validate and update SOX documentation as needed to ensure scope, testing, and remediation activities are accurate.
– Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented environment. Play an active role in seeking development opportunities.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Information Technology or Computer Science preferred.
– 7+ year’s work experience in IT SOX compliance and/or auditing and a strong background in internal controls.
– Pro-active, strategic approach to problem solving and controls execution.
– Knowledge of current technological trends and developments in the area of SOX, PCAOB, and auditing standards.
– Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
– Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders, including senior leaders, business and functional representatives, and vendors / consulting partners.
– Ability to identify project impacting issues and work with control owners and various IT solution teams to develop and implement solutions.
– Strong collaboration skills and a demonstrated ability to approach technical and business solutions in a consultative manner.
– Industry related certification preferred (e.g. CISSP,CISA, PMP, CIA).
* At least 18 years of age.* Legally authorized to work in the United States.* High School Diploma or GED.* Pre-employment background screen.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: ‘TMUS’) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.